Frequently Asked Questions #
- I no longer get images from Google Image
If you are no longer receiving images using the "Google Image" method (and it worked before), your server may have made too many requests to Google and Google is temporarily blocking requests.
To avoid this in the future, we advise you to:
- Avoid generating too many images at once. Prefer to generate in small batches, for example 5 or 10 images at a time.
- Activate the "Interval" parameter in the configuration. For example, set the value to "1 or 2 per minute".
- If you are using cron, choose a small "Number of pages". Set this parameter to 5 or 10, for example.
- Is the plugin compatible with the BanaHosting?
The Banahosting hosting seems to have problems with Google queries, they seem to be blocked or very limited. There is no solution to this problem except to use another host.
- I am getting the error Fatal error Cannot redeclare activate_magic_post_thumbnail previously declared in magic-post-thumbnail.php on line 41
This error means that you have two versions of the plugin. This usually happens when you have just activated the Pro version.
You need to deactivate the free version of the plugin to leave only the pro version. The error should then disappear.
- I don’t get any results after generating images
There are several reasons why images may not be generated for your pages:
- No results in the selected image bank.
- Your settings are too selective to give results.
- You have proxy settings that are not working.
- You have encountered an error. In this case please contact us.
Before reporting a problem, we recommend that you manually check the selected image bank to see if your keywords (e.g. your titles) return at least one relevant image (you can go to the website and type in your search manually).
If this is not the case, you should change your settings configuration to be less selective, for example by changing the "Based on" setting or the selected image bank.
Pro Subscription #
- Do You Offer Support If I Need Help?
Yes! Top-notch customer support for our paid customers is key for a quality product, so we’ll do our very best to resolve any issues you encounter via our support page.
- Do I Get Updates For The Premium Plugin?
Yes! Automatic updates to our premium plugin are available free of charge as long as you stay our paying customer. If you cancel your subscription, you’ll still be able to use our plugin without updates or support.
- What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, as well as PayPal payments.
- Do You Offer Refunds ?
We don’t offer refunds, but we do offer a free version of the plugin to see if it fits your expectations. Also, if you are not sure about features, if can still contact us.
- Can I Change My Plan Later On?
Absolutely! You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
- What’s The Time Span For Your Contracts?
All plans are year-to-year unless you purchase a lifetime plan.
- I Want The Annual License But I Am Only Interested In Principle For One Year
You can buy the plugin, and cancel your subscription when you want. If you do this the first year, it will have updates only the first year, and no more after.
- Can I Cancel My Account At Any Time?
Yes, if you ever decide that Magic Post Thumbnail isn’t the best plugin for your business, simply cancel your account from your Account panel. You’ll still be able to use the plugin without updates or support.
- I Have Other Pre-Sale Questions, Can You Help?
Yes! You can ask us any question through our support page.